Let’s talk about COINS
How to manage your budget and get the most out of your coins .
- sell everything you receive from packs
- don’t do player SBCs – stick with tradeable players and only complete SBCs where you can guarantee you will make a profit
- split your budget appropriately – 70% for flipping or investments and if your mainly a gameplay guy you can put the other 30% in your team. If your more into trading then use 90% for trading and 10% for your team
- diversify those investments, don’t lock your coins into one target , spreads the risk and this enables you to keep trading rather than twiddling your thumbs waiting for a card to sell.
- remember to buy your team at the right time and please avoid changing it often – the 5% tax is an absolute destroyer of budgets ( usually Sunday evenings is the most effective time to buy your squad)
- ABL – “always be listing” – this includes your squad – when your not playing list everything you have every hour and 12hrs overnight, list for higher prices and you might just attract a lazy buyer who pays over the odds and nets you some easy profit – list for 15% above the lowest market rate
- invest a maximum of 40% of your budget in squad battle reward flips and Thursday flips keep the rest for sniping or higher profit methods such as icon/special card flipping
- ensure your coins are being used effectively,
for example , being unassigned for a week and missing out on potential profits you could have been making from other more high value methods.
- minimise the time you hold cards as much as possible, the only time I would recommend holding investments over a few days is if you know you won’t have any time to trade at all.
- the safest way to cash in on investments is to sell into the HYPE , example – you’ve invested in a a particular team as you believe they will feature in marquee matchups, sell before the sbc is released as its much safer than the alternative if the team doesn’t make it into the sbc.
- quite often you will get the opportunity to sell an investment and buy it back within the then sell it again, futbin graphs will often display this phenomenon. This can take a while to learn but is also effective and can result in a bigger profit than just holding the initial investment.
*always be aware of the dreaded 5% EA tax on all sales , use an ea tax calculator
( there is one built in to all of our extensions) if maths isn’t your strong point.
*don’t be afraid to lose coins whilst you learn – this seems to go against everything I’ve mentioned about being careful with your coins however the knowledge you will gain over time when you begin to experiment with your own investments will be worth far more in the long term than the coins you lost despite how frustrating it may feel at the time.