WHAT IS ‘META’
Most Effective Tactic Available – In simple terms the best cards to use
The ideal META Card – These are the basics but it also depends on the player
- Decent Weak Foot and Skills
How to identify a META card
- Commonly used, therefore see these cards in a lot of teams in Weekend League
- High number of games played
- Usable stats
When to buy?
- Early as possible into Web App release
- During supply from Squad Battles, Special release and Full release
Who to buy?
- META players
- Top 5 league (BPL is the best in my opinion)
- Easy to link (Nation, League and Position)
When to sell?
- Sell before supply from Squad Battles, Special release and Full release
- First weekend league
At the beginning of Fifa, this is one of the best ways to make coins by investing in the popular players.This method works really well when a player has high demand. Where demand is greater than supply. Lucas Moura was in high demand because he is Brazilian, plays in BPL therefore this makes him very easy to link. In addition to this he met the ‘META’ requirements. This is a great way to make coins throughout the Fifa cycle especially at the start as you can see below!
We can see from looking at his graph on futbin how his price increases into full release
– 18/9/19 Web App Release – 20k
– 23/9/19 Squad Battles – 46k
– 27/9/19 Standard Edition Release 49k
– 4/10/19 First Weekend League 64k
– 18/10/19 Scream Event Promo Begins