Market Review 5-11th October
So Fifa 21 is finally here. In this market review I am going to talk about how I feel the market is going to react this week.
Monday 5th – Squad Battle Rewards
– We will get a supply on the market and a coin injection from rewards, at the beginning there will be a dip in the market and then prices will start to creep up as supply dries up.
– Look at META cards that have dropped. I’d expect Low Tier META cards such as Teixeira to start dropping as people upgrade their teams.
– Look at players that are in ADVANCED SBCs
– Look at players that performed well the weekend and have a chance at getting into TOTW 2.
Tuesday 6th – Special Editions release
– People who didn’t have EA play will play their placement games, therefore we will see a huge coin injection from this and the market will boom like we saw on EA play.
– In Fifa 20 this is when the META cards from TOTW 1 were at their cheapest. The more expensive ones were cheaper on the Sunday/Monday. Therefore this is probably your last chance to buy any TOTW 1 cards.
– TOTW 1 & 2 TOTW 1 goes out of packs and in comes TOTW 2. Therefore look for any Out of Pack investments
– Division Rival Rewards & Marquee Matchups – Coin injection similar to Squad Battle rewards but slightly better rewards and bigger coin injection
– Marquee Matchups this is usually when we get silver pack supply so pick up any expensive silvers that are needed for SBCs
– Full Release, OTW Team 1 & Weekend League starts.
– At the beginning we will see a dip in the market from pack opening and supply on the market. Then prices will quickly start to go up as people buy their teams.
– This is probably going to be the biggest coin injection compared to previous days
– Look at any Out of Pack investments for OTW Team 1