TEAM PRESS EXPLAINED
In todays video we talk about how to use Team Press in FIFA 21 and how it has changed from FIFA 20.
Team press is used as a quick tactic to quickly allow AI to assist you to help get the ball back, especially if your opponent is holding the ball or wasting time.
00:20 – How to use Team Press/Controls
01:22 – Issues of Team Press
02:30 – Team Press vs. Custom Tactic Constant Pressure
05:00 – Changes in Team Press (FIFA 20 vs FIFA 21)
05:30 – The Mathematics / Team Press Timings
06:40 – When to use Team Press
Note a walk-through with comparison will be out in the next video.
– Turn On/Off Team Press: [DPAD DOWN] THEN [DPAD LEFT]
– Cooldown timer: 120 seconds for full recharge
– Team Press Time: 30 Seconds of team press [after needs recharge]
– Recharges only when you are not team pressing
– Team press automatically turns off ONLY if 30 seconds of press gets depleted
– Team Pressure tactics are instant, and override Custom Tactics (i.e. you can use “Drop Back” defensive style and still use team press)