Road to the Final
Release Date: Friday 6th November 2020 at 6pm
What is Road to the Final? This is a promo that is a similar concept to Ones to Watch where the cards are live however the upgrades are not dependant on the individuals performances it lies with the team. If they progress through the stages, an upgrade will be given.
The players Road to the Final Card will receive a +1 upgrade if they progress through each of the following stages:
Qualify for Knockout Stages
Win 1st Knockout game
Qualify for Quarter Finals
Qualify for Semi Finals
Qualify for the Finals
Champions League Winner
What to expect?
- Various player SBCs – Isco is currently confirmed as Real Madrid beat Inter Milan (expected release on Friday 6th November 2020)
- Promo packs – This enables Fifa point users to buy packs in hope of packing one of these RTTF Card
How will the market react? – Here are my thoughts on how I think the market will react once this promo is here:
In Fifa 20 the RTTF team was full of top players such as Mane and Son, therefore this is going to create some panic on the market which will cause a dip in the market on all types of cards.
Here are some examples of what happened to player prices
This is Varane Gold card graph just before the RTTF in Fifa 20
This is Ronaldo Gold card graph just before the RTTF in Fifa 20
How will the RTTF Cards do whilst in packs?
In Fifa 20 the RTTF cards were hyped up in price really quickly because the following week on Tuesday and Wednesday there were Champions League games and this meant people were buying these cards however the next game is not until the 24th and 25th November therefore I think this may change things up in how they rise
What to look for?
- Out of Packs – Whoever is in the team, their base card will not be packable therefore will go out of packs.
- Substitutes – Identify the cards that are cheaper alternatives to the ones in the team. These will most likely rise the following week during rewards.
- Links – Identify players that link to the new players, these will rise on release. Most likely work with the more affordable ones. This will also work the following week during rewards