Weekly Trading Cycle
General trading process by day is the following
Sunday evening – Wednesday
- Pick up players for Thursday flips that look low. Look at flipping them daily to increase daily profits and to get your coins back efficiently.
Thursday – Friday
- Prices will be higher than your prices Sunday evening to Wednesday with Weekend League demand. Therefore you will need to adjust your prices.
- Sell Thursday flips on Thursday and sometimes they rise more on Friday but make sure to sell before 6pm.
- Additional to Thursday only. Identify meta targets from current TOTW that will be in high demand, these will rise until 3-4pm UK on Thursday. A good way to gauge this is to check their price on Wednesday evening if the price was stable but then drops a significant amount on Thursday during rewards it is most likely that the card will recover and rise. So for example if on Wednesday the card was stable at 150k, then drops to 120k on Thursday during rewards, it is highly likely that the card will go back up to the 150k and sometimes goes higher than the price on Wednesday. The reason why this happens is because if the price is stable on Wednesday it shows that people are happy to pay the price of that card, so when a card drops people will quickly buy the card as the demand still remains high.
- Identify players that have dropped from weekend league and pick them up for Thursday flips. Ideally with good chemistry styles such as Hunter/Shadow as this adds value and makes it more appealing which increases the chance of it being bought. The supply would be a lot lower compared to the same card with a cheaper or no chemistry style.
Hunter = Attacker
Shadow = Defender
Out of packs investments – Identify players who have performed well and are likely to get into totw squad pick up their base cards.
Ideally ones that are usable or used in sbcs.
During any of those days you can continuously flip players by checking the graphs from previous days to gauge the low and high points.
Out of packs are the best ones because there is no further supply and this creates daily fluctuations.
Be mindful of anything that may affect their prices. I.e new promos / upgrade etc.
If there’s supply from sbcs then identify what packs are involved and check what cards will be affected.
I.e Marquee Matchups usually rewards silver packs therefore silver cards will drop and recover.
This is when to pick them up.
If there’s supply from lightning rounds then identify what players have been affected the most.
These will recover over time.
For example promos usually contain lightning rounds which are on a weekend (Friday and Saturday) that’s in the middle of weekend league.
These players will still be in demand! Pick them up (use monday / Wednesday prices are guidelines.)
After every hour it’s best to get on bids / snipes.
Pick players that have high supply is best as these will be easier to win and people tend to list them cheaper if they’re of low value.
Examples of cards to look at.
- Cards with high supply – more cards on the market to bid/snipe increases chances of getting more deals.
- <85 rated cards
- Meta golds
- In pack specials – usually cheapest early hours around 2-6am UK (creating great opportunity to flip overnight)
If there’s an sbc that is coming up you know about for example totw sbcs.
Then prepare in advance and use any supply to your advantage by getting on bids / snipes for those participating cards.
If there’s a promo coming up use predictions as a guideline to see if there are any similarities in different predictions.
During a Promo
If a selection of players is released which is from a promo this would normally start Friday until the following week unless stated otherwise.
The first things to do is look at any substitute investments and cards that link to them.
If you’re confident with flipping them during lightning rounds.
The best way to do this is identify the supply % on the cards looking at the pack probability in the store.
The higher rating the rarer the card will be.
The best time is probably is the first 15 minutes.
There will always be a selection of players from that team which will do well after any supply from lightning rounds.
As guidance check their likes/dislikes on Futbin and also see how high they are on the popular page to gauge their popularity.
They are most likely to be cheapest when EU are sleeping which is usually between 2-6 AM.
This is because the demand on them is low in that time period and not much competition for buying them therefore prices drop and recover a few hours later.
Ideally you want them sold before any new supply at 6pm.