POSITION CHANGE TRADING
THIS METHOD IS FOCUSED ON CHANGING PLAYERS TO A DIFFERENT POSITION. THIS WORKS WITH SBC PLAYERS AND ALSO USABLE PLAYERS
METHOD 1 – SBC SOLUTIONS
This works with active and existing SBCs.
- Active SBCs such as Marquee Matchups – This works best when the SBCs are released as people complete them straight away, therefore you want to do this method straight away as people will pay a lot more than they need to just to complete the SBCs.
- Existing SBCs such as Advanced and League SBCs – Therefore these SBCs are usable from the time they’re released as they do not expire
Why does this work?
It’s down to people just simply being lazy.
They look at solutions on Futbin and they believe everything they see.
Therefore they end up paying way more than they need to because they’re buying players within the solutions which are inflated from people taking advantage of this method!
- Find a solution that has a player in a different position to its original
- Search that player in the changed position (e.g If he is a RWB but in a RB position search for the player at RB and note down the lowest buy now)
- Search how much the card and position change card costs to buy
- Take step 2 away from step 3 and that gives you your profit or loss on the card
Tips & Tricks
Try and buy the player at the change position so it reduces your cost and increases profit
The below solution is from the Advanced SBC called Around the World.
I have highlighted Bensebaini because he is a LB player but the solution has him at LWB.
So in this example you can buy him at LB and change him to LWB (make sure to follow the steps before making that choice).
Use that methodology and use it for other scenarios.
Patience is required for this as players may not sell first time
- Check the solutions and see whether there are any cards in different positions to their original. E.g a LW player in a LM position
- Check the market to see if there are any listings at the changed position. (so check the player at LM instead of the original position LW) If there is, add the cheapest to your watch list to know whether there is demand and people are falling for it.
- Add the price of the player in the original position and also the cost of the position change (e.g LW player and LW to LM position change card)
- Work out the difference from step 2 and step 3 to see if it’s a profit or a loss (remember to account for 5% tax)
METHOD 2 – POPULAR PLAYERS
- Make a list of players that have the opportunity to change positions. E.G LM to LW / RM to RW
- Ideally these players need to be popularly used in teams for Weekend League, Rivals etc
- This works with mainly with Gold and Specials cards